Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Return of D&TB

After nearly two months of an unexpected hiatus, D&TB is back! In addition to the usual Non-State Update posts on Friday and original articles throughout the week, I hope to bring in some new authors and new kinds of content to the site. I’m excited to be back and I’m ready to start working again on the ever exciting topics of drug trafficking, transnational organized crime, terrorism, and insurgency. If the previous two months are any indication, there's going to be plenty to discuss going forward. 

Like always, feel free to add your comments, thoughts, concerns, or criticism either in the comment area below, by emailing me at conormlarkin@gmail.com, or by getting in touch with me on Twitter @ConorMLarkin. 

Thanks for reading, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment